[TDA]
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

[TDA]

Forum Pour Les Membres De La Team [TDA], et Pour Nos Alliés

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le coffret Collection Alakazam-ex ?
Voir le deal

[TDA] regulations

2 participants
AuteurMessage
[TDA]Apocalypse
Leader [TDA] / Le Destructeur
[TDA]Apocalypse

Masculin

[TDA] regulations Empty
MessageSujet: [TDA] regulations   [TDA] regulations Icon_minitimeMer 7 Oct - 1:18

Hello ALL

I have created topic to talk about the rules of the [TDA] because I do not want that other players are saying that the [TDA] is a team of noobs and our reputation'm fucked up in the air :

Rule 1:
If you go on forums of other teams or jeuxvideo.com I ask you not to insult other players (and especially not to deal with noobs without knowing their levels thank you !!!!!)

rules 2:
Avoid giving the address of the forum has anyone (to avoid the flooder thank you !!!!!!)

3 rules:
If you want a friend you have entered the team or other recruits that you know about mpo I ask you to please (me prevenir [TDA] Apocalypse or warn others of the team leader who is [CT] and Mapo [TDA] Armageddon because I do not seen that there have to guy in our team encrusted thank you !!!!!)

Rule 4:
If you want to leave the [TDA] (for some reason X) I ask you to inform me or informed or ARMA MAPO so we can make the account, is that we avoid searching for hours, which is [ CT] or not PLEASE !!!!!!!!

Rule 5 (from [TDA] Armageddon)
I want to issue an additional information for recruitment (history let no one tell me Quil yavait a latent defect in the contract ...) The TDA has a brand image, so the newcomers must choose a name related to the theme of "The Devil's Armada" is a name of a demon ... I begin NAME OF A DEMON, as no misunderstanding that you can view a list of names by clicking on this link: http://www.penofchaos.com/stigma/dem_a.htm course so unfortunately some of these names ^ on this list please, feel free to offer us another nickname ... but at préallable check that the name is appropriate ... thank you all!

Rule 6:
I also ask for members of the team is often connected to the forum to hear from all members PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!! and avoided inactive members (all inactive members will be unreasonably excluded from the team)

Rule 7:
the spawnkills, frag rolls are not allowed

Rule 8:
tnt, claymore, a pump gun, MK22, RPG7, grenades of all types are not allowed in CR (CR I said in May he have ms)

Rule 9:
the 248hp is not authorized maximum 210hp (and will be even better to play with 190hp because both 210hp bug and not burst into a ball)

Rule 10:
insult other players DFO (0, Saturday, next week I could go and the best) are not allowed under penalty of exclusion TEAM
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://team-tda.keuf.net/index.htm
[TDA]Armageddon
Leader de la [TDA]
[TDA]Armageddon

Masculin

[TDA] regulations Empty
MessageSujet: Re: [TDA] regulations   [TDA] regulations Icon_minitimeMer 7 Oct - 21:47

Lol'z My english is bad...But...Your traductor is awfull! Laughing
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

[TDA] regulations
Page 1 sur 1